This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nope, not currently doing a 21 Day Fix (aka a 3 week long workout and nutrition plan by BeachBody) but I’ve done one in the past. One of the takeaways from past ‘fixes was an amazing 21 day fix breakfast casserole recipe that I keep repeating week after week.
The original features quinoa as the carbohydrate in the recipe, but I switched it up to sweet potato and the results are delicious and healthy. Seriously, you’re getting tons of veggies and protein in the morning – a filling breakfast that you can meal prep so that you only have to make breakfast once for the entire week. I always add Frank’s Red Hot or Siracha depending on my mood ;). Keep scrolling to see this deliciousness + get the recipe @ the bottom.
21 Day Fix Breakfast Casserole Ingredients
21 Day Fix Breakfast Casserole with Sweet Potato, Spinach, Tomato & Egg:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2½ roasted sweet potato cubes
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) cottage cheese (or part-skim ricotta)
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup finely chopped basil
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Heat oven to 375° F
- Lightly coat 9×12-inch baking dish with spray. Set aside.
- Combine roasted sweet potato cubes, eggs, cottage cheese, spinach, tomatoes, and basil in a large bowl; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Buying already-roasted sweet potatoes makes this recipe much faster than roasting your own sweet potato cubes.
- 21 Day Fix Containers: 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow.
If you like this recipe, pin it!