This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks to Pearl Milling Company for sponsoring this post!
I cannot believe I’ve been on this Earth for 36.5 years without trying sheet pan pancakes – they are EASY to customize to your entire family’s preferences. Your breakfast time game is about to change!
Why Make Pancakes in a Sheet Pan?
If your mind is blown, here are a few reasons sheet pan pancakes are where it’s at!
- They’re EASY – just mix your batter & pour onto a sheet pan (keep scrolling for more specifics + measurements + cook times)
- They cook evenly and at the same time – no more making pancakes in shifts on a griddle while some get cold before you can serve them
- You can easily customize for each member of your family – plain, blueberry, strawberry, banana, chocolate chip, cinnamon, sprinkles, the sky’s the limit!
- They’re great for a large family (or a brunch party!) or any time you want to make a batch ahead to pop into the fridge
- Super easy clean-up! I line my sheet pan with parchment paper to make clean-up a breeze
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
My go-to pancake mix is Pearl Milling Company Buttermilk Complete – they’re super fluffy and have a light texture. All you have to do is add water, which is super simple when kids are involved! For this sheet pan of pancakes, I doubled the batch of Pearl Milling Company Buttermilk Complete (4 cups of mix, 3 cups of water) and used an 18×13 baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
After you mix the Pearl Milling Company pancake batter, simply pour it onto your lined baking sheet. Then you’re able to pop the pan into the oven if you’re sticking to plain pancakes OR you can add whatever pancake toppings you and your family love!
We opted for bananas (1 whole sliced), strawberries (1/2 cup, sliced) and blueberries (1/2 cup) for our pancakes. Just gently press them into the pancake mix and pop the entire pan into the oven.
I baked my sheet pan pancakes in the oven at 425° for 10 minutes. Out popped the most fluffy, even sheet pan pancakes I have ever seen! Breakfast is served!
Looks good, right?! I love how they bake easily and are super fluffy! And using Pearl Milling Company made it tasty and easy! I also used a pizza cutter to easily slice our pan of pancakes into 24 easy-to-grab squares of deliciousness!
You can serve these pancakes immediately or let them cool and store in the fridge for 2-3 days.