This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I LOVE making brunch boards for my kids for holidays and making a waffle brunch board was PERFECT for Valentine’s Day!
Here’s how I made my Valentine’s Day charcuterie board for breakfast, the brunch board toppings I used, and my favorite board to serve brunch on!
Brunch Board Supplies
My go-to board for any themed brunch board has raised edges that prevent the toppings from slipping and sliding right off. The exact one that I have in the photos is no longer available, but I’ll share a bunch of wood serving trays that would work perfectly for a brunch board:
Heart Shaped Waffle Maker
I *LOVE* this little waffle maker! A fun easy way to make ❤️ waffles with any pancake or waffle batter. // shop it here
Brunch Board Toppings
There are so many fun (and easy!) breakfast foods that you can use for your Valentine’s Day brunch board! Waffles, donuts, pastries, fruit, cheese… the options are endless.
- Heart-Shaped Waffles, Donuts, Croissants, Scones, Cheese Danish
- Red and Pink Fruits
- Grapefruit, Cherries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Red Apples, Red Pear, Blood Oranges
- White Fruits
- Bananas, Sliced Red Apples, Sliced Red Pears
- Yogurt-covered Raisins, Freeze-dried fruits
- Cheese cut into cubes or heart shapes, heart-shaped cheese slices, hard-boiled eggs
- Waffle Toppings
- Fruit jam, Maple Syrup, Butter, Powdered Sugar, Whipped Cream
Putting together a fun red, pink & white Valentine’s Day / heart-themed brunch board is one of the fun (and easy!) ways we celebrate Valentine’s Day.