This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Walmart+ – thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
My 9-year-old came home the other week begging us to try a ‘new recipe’ she tasted at a friend’s house… she *swore* they tasted *exactly like* Sour Patch Kids candy and I’ll admit, I was skeptical! Apparently this ‘Sour Patch Kids Grapes’ recipe is viral and it’s actually SO easy and healthy!
Since we first tried the famous Sour Grapes a couple weeks ago, we’ve made them every couple days – the kids legit GOBBLE them down! To make it even simpler, I ordered the ingredients (all you need are grapes & a fresh lemon!) to be delivered with my Walmart+ membership! My Walmart+ membership offers free same-day delivery from the store (on orders of $35+ restrictions apply) so everything was dropped off fresh at my door.
Basically anything you can find at your local Walmart can be delivered as fast as same-day, at the same everyday Walmart prices we all know & love!
I ordered my Sour Patch Kids grapes ingredients and the produce was super fresh and the prices were the SAME as in-store… bonus that they were delivered to my door for free!
Ingredients for Sour Grapes
I’ve seen several variations of Sour Grapes recipes that are a little more complex (think citric acid or jello mixes!), but we personally love this super simple recipe – there’s no added sugar, nothing artificial, just 2 ingredients!
- green grapes – they have a natural sour flavor but you can also try red grapes for more sweetness
- half of a fresh squeezed lemon (upgraded to this juicer, it has a spout built in which is genius!) – you could also try fresh squeezed lime, too!
I had all these ingredients delivered from Walmart+ same-day!
How to Make Sour Patch Kids Grapes
- Juice half a fresh lemon or lime (this juicer works great!) onto a plate or bowl
- Add the grapes & shake until they’re covered in the fresh juice
More Spring Finds from Walmart
More details on a Walmart+ membership…
- Get a free 30 day trial HERE!
- Join for $12.95/month or $98/year (annual plan only – breaks down to $2/week based on 52 weeks in a year) – SO WORTH IT!
- The yearlong membership is a 37% savings vs the monthly membership which adds up to $57 saved over the year
- Everything with a Walmart+ icon on Walmart.com has FREE shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes most Marketplace items, location & freight surcharges) with next-day and two-day shipping options!