This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I didn’t make any *official* resolutions for the New Year but it’s always on my radar to eat healthier but as a mom who is always running around like a
chicken with her head cut off crazy person, it’s easy to put healthy eating habits on the back-burner. One easy way I do manage to sneak in a dose of fruits and veggies is by making smoothies. Even my kids devour smoothies filled with hidden gems like spinach, berries, and flaxseed.
I’ve recently been making our favorite smoothie recipe without dairy – in fact, my go-to smoothie recipe is totally vegan.
Here’s the deal with our favorite Vegan Fruit Smoothie:
- We recently tried So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashews (I like the Unsweetened) from Walmart and it is GOOD. Only 50 calories or less per serving (they also have a Vanilla and Original Flavors) and every bottle only has 7 ingredients or less. Even the bottle itself is made from renewable sugarcane (80% plants) and is totally recyclable. Grab it at your Walmart + get $1 off here.
- I use frozen strawberries and frozen blueberries – I don’t measure it out, just add an even amount of both. Depending on how big your bananas are, you can add a whole or a half.
- For added nutrition, I add a heaping handful of spinach (you cannot taste it, I promise!) and a spoonful of ground flaxseed.
- To add a touch of low-glycemic sweetness, I add a bit of agave nectar.
- No need to add ice or water, just add enough So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashews to blend.
pour it in a glass + enjoy!