I’ve got an amazing, easy slow cooker ham bone soup recipe to share with you.
When CUREMASTER RESERVE® Ham asked if I wanted to try one of their hams – available in 5 different varieties – I’ll admit, I was skeptical that it would be the best ham I’d ever tasted. We chose the Brown Sugar flavor with the Pineapple Ginger glaze. And… you guys, I’m not exaggerating when I say it was the best ham I’ve ever had. So juicy, so sweet, so melt-in-your-mouth delish.
Here’s how it works…
- You choose your variety + your glaze – honestly, this is the hardest part of the process. If you can’t decide on a glaze, you can choose a glaze flight. Yum.
- The ham & glaze arrive on your doorstep. The ham is frozen when it gets to you – just thaw it in the fridge. Doesn’t get any easier than that.
- Either heat & serve or just serve – I love cold ham, so I never baked mine. It comes precut and ready to roll – just take it out of the (gorgeous) package and drop it on a plate. Voila! Easter brunch is ready. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, too – so totally risk-free!
Save $20 on your Easter ham with code TRYCUREMASTER20 when you use this link.
When you spend money on a ham, and it’s totally delicious, it’s a crime to just throw the rest away. Enter: hambone soup. Sounds gross, tastes amazing. My favorite hambone soup recipe is super easy, really tasty, and cooks in the slow cooker so totally convenient as well. Check it out:
HAM BONE SOUP
And check out all my holiday picks, favorites & traditions here:
Slow Cooker Ham Bone Soup Recipe
- Hambone with some meat left on
- 2 russet potatoes, cubed
- 4-6 carrots, peeled & sliced
- 1 yellow onion (medium/large)
- 1 bag frozen corn OR 1 can drained corn
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 6 cups water
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- Add everything in the slow cooker (I use my BIG slow cooker) and stir to combine.
- Cook for 8-9 hours on low, or 5-6 hours on high.
- Discard ham bone about an hour before serving and use a fork to shred up ham.
- Discard bay leaf.