This post is sponsored by Post Consumer Brands, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. HONEY MAID and the HONEY MAID design are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license.
Halloween is just around the corner and I’m gettin’ all Martha Stewart over here in preparation. Just kidding. If a recipe has more than 5 steps, I’m not even trying it. #aintnobodygottimefothat. This new s’mores bars recipe is SO easy and only takes 15 minutes to throw together. And it’s fun and festive with the hints of orange and yellow.
The main ingredient is Honey Maid Smores (I grabbed mine in the cereal aisle at Walmart). It’s like a s’more on-the-go – much easier for kids to eat than an actual s’more. When Quinn tried it, she told me, “Mom, I’m really impressed with this treat!” – umm, thanks – 5 going on 18 :).
Take a peek at how I made these easy s’mores bars & grab the main ingredient here:
grab your ingredients
melt your mashmallows
add your cereal to the marshmallow mixture
put the mixture in a 9×13 pan
- 6 cups Honey Maid Smores Cereal
- 10 ounce bag of marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter candies, optional
- Melt the butter over low heat in a large saucepan
- Add the marshmallows, stirring so they melt with the butter
- Remove from heat and add the 6 cups cereal, stirring to mix with the marshmallow mixture
- Add candies if using
- Move to a greased 9x13 pan and using a piece of wax paper, smash mixture into pan
- Candy is optional but adds a festive splash of color depending on what you use
- Let the mixture cool at room temp or in the fridge
See More Food + Easy Recipes: