This may be super intuitive to most but I recently “discovered” avocado toast and I’m pretty upset that I didn’t know about this sooner. Plus, I felt like an idiot when I literally said out loud, “how do I make avocado toast?” But because there is no such thing as a dumb question, I bring you how to make avocado toast.
There are 6 reasons I will never eat anything other than Avocado Toast for breakfast (for at least a week):
- It’s so effing easy. Seriously, pop bread into the toaster and slice an avocado in half, then use a fork to mash it up while on top of the toast, sprinkle some sea salt, black pepper, and a little crushed red pepper on top. Voila!
- I like thinking that avocado is nature’s butter. Thank you, nature.
- It’s portable. I can eat a piece of avocado toast while I apply mascara and listen to 90’s on 9 AND operate a motor vehicle. Multitasking, y’all.
- It’s healthy. Avocados have 20 vitamins + minerals, are low in sugar, have a decent amount of fiber, and contain healthy fats.
- It’s delicious. A little crunchy, a little creamy, a little spicy. Insert Homer Simpson drooling noise here.
- The baby LOVES it. Avocado toast is the perfect baby led weaning food – easy for tiny fingers to grip + nutritious and delicious.
I sliced it up really fancy for babe (+ ‘grammed it).
Have you tried avo toast?