This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
They’re here! (most of!) The 2020 Holiday Gift Guides are ready for ya!
Whether you’re shopping now and spreading out the budget over the next 14 weeks or you’re not starting til December, I truly hope this post and these guides are a resource for you!
I always try to give a good mix of fun vs sentimental, high-end vs budget, and intimate vs casual relationship dynamics, and these lists are meant to lighten your load and save you time! I have scoured through thousands of products to curate the best of the best.
Hint: there’s a little email icon on the left side of this page – tap that to email this page to yourself and just search ‘gift guides’ in your inbox when you’re ready to shop.
Without further ado… click the links below or the big picture to be taken to the post with allllll my gift recommendations for each recipient!
Even if a guide sounds familiar, don’t skip it because every single one has a BUNCH of new thoughtful items.
New Gift Guides for 2020
- gifts from Black creators, brands & retailers – my Instagram community’s most requested gift guide – I discovered so many amazing brands and am so excited to share them with you
- women-owned small shops – celebrating SO MANY small female-owned businesses, many of whom have generously given a promo code
- teen/tween gifts for boys + girls – I had fun with this one! gifts for the adolescent girl or boy in your life
- gifts for the outdoor enthusiast – all at great price points!
- gifts for the grandparents – LOTS of cute, fun, useful and sentimental gifts on this list
- subscription gift ideas – you might be celebrating from afar, this list is the gift that keeps on giving – COMING SOON!
Classic Gift Guides for 2020
- gifts for men + stocking stuffers for husbands, brothers, boyfriends, dads
- gifts for your mom or mother-in-law
- gifts for moms-to-be and new moms
- gifts for baby’s first Christmas
- gifts for teachers at all price points
- big girl gifts + stocking stuffers (girls ages 5ish-10ish)
- big boy gifts + stocking stuffers (boys ages 5ish-10ish)
- toddler gifts + stocking stuffers for toddlers
- preschooler gifts + stocking stuffers for preschoolers
- thoughtful and useful gifts under $25 – perfect for neighbors + the people who make your life easier (mail carrier, stylist, etc)/coworkers
- 65+ non-toy, experience gifts for kids
- my own personal wish list/favorite things list
I truly hope these gift guides give you some gift-giving inspiration and make your life a little easier this holiday season!