This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Walmart – thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
You know I’m allllll about a good mom hack and I’m SUPER excited to share the launch of Walmart+ with you! Walmart just debuted their Walmart+ membership and its free unlimited delivery benefit is going to make all of our lives a little easier ;).
One of my long-time favorite tips for saving time and making life a little less chaotic is using delivery services. Pandemic or not, I can think of about 23,572 other ways I’d rather spend my time than hauling a baby + 3 big kids to the store.
Whether you need diapers delivered because you *just* realized you’re out of the right size and had to use one of big sister’s nighttime diapers that was three sizes too big (ahem, Auggie) or you need more dry erase markers for the school day because *someone* left the caps off all of them and they no longer write (cough, cough, Cooper), or the hand soap in the downstairs bathroom is empty and no one realized til there were zero bubbles coming out, or you need just ONE ingredient you didn’t have on-hand… Walmart+ has you covered!
Let’s chat details on Walmart+… how it works, how much it costs, and how it’ll help save you time! Here’s the scoop…
How much is a Walmart+ Subscription?
- Get a free 2-week trial HERE!
- Then join for $12.95/month or $98/year – you save almost $60 with the annual membership vs. the monthly membership… #worthit.
- The yearlong membership breaks down to $2 per week (based on 52 weeks in a year) – totally a game changer!
What are the benefits?
- Free unlimited delivery on SO many things, ranging from groceries to clothing to toys to electronics to household essentials – $35 minimum (restrictions apply). Depending on your area and availability, your delivery could be as fast as same day. Perrrrfect for busy moms!
- Mobile scan & go – you can check out with your phone to make in-store shopping fast, easy, & contact-free. Major time saver… just scan, pay, & be on your way – love this option for when a trip in-store is necessary!
- Save 5¢ per gallon with member prices on fuel at Walmart & Murphy stations. Every little bit counts!
You know I’ve been a longtime fan of grocery delivery, but I know so many of us live in areas where local stores don’t offer delivery, so I’m so excited about the Walmart+ membership so we can ALL get some precious time back!