This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting into the holiday spirit over here! I saw a few of my friends making these really cute Valentine heart stamped prints and decided to give it a go. My preschooler loved it, my toddler was (thankfully) completely uninterested.
This is a super easy Valentine’s Day craft for preschoolers!
What you need:
- Grab an empty tube of toilet paper – we have about 36 in my home on any given day
- Red or pink poster paint – just pick something that’s washable
- Paper thick enough to handle paint.
How To make it:
- Bend the roll of toilet paper into a heart shape – it’s easier than it looks.
- I secured the heart shape with a rubber band because I knew those little fingers would squeeze the roll right into a blob but a piece of tape would work, too.
- Pour a little paint in a shallow dish (I used small paper plates) and let your kid stamp away!
I put down plastic on top of the table and made Q wear a smock because ain’t nobody got time for cleanup.
My “heart stamps” aka toilet paper rolls and rubber bands.
Girlfriend stampin’ away!
Ignore Q’s nail polish, she painted them herself. Oy.
Cute, right?! Tons more Valentine’s Day crafts <3