This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Walmart+ – thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
Even though we’re in peak frigid January, I’m looking forward to warmer temps and crisp, refreshing cocktails. One of my favorites ever is a Bee’s Knees Cocktail – it’s *delish*, both delightfully sour yet sweet, and it’s super simple to make – only 3 ingredients!
To make it even easier, I ordered all the ingredients to be delivered with my Walmart+ membership! My store offers free same-day delivery from the store on orders of $35+ (restrictions apply) so everything was delivered straight to my door! ,
Almost anything you can find at your Walmart can be delivered to your home as fast as same-day, at the same everyday low prices from Walmart that we all love!
I ordered my Bee’s Knees ingredients and the prices were the SAME as in-store and delivered to my door!
Bee’s Knees Cocktail Ingredients
You can totally tweak this recipe if you want your Bee’s Knees a little stronger, sweeter or more sour, but here are the ingredients & measurements I use for 2 cocktails:
- 4 oz vodka or gin (totally a personal preference! if you do use gin, it’s not a super strong gin flavor as the other ingredients make it more subtle)
- 1.5 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice (love this juicer!)
- 1.5 oz honey simple syrup (details on that below)
I had all these ingredients delivered from Walmart+ same-day!
How to Make Honey Simple Syrup
Honey simple syrup is SO easy – it’s just 1 part honey, 1 part water combined in a saucepan over medium to get the honey to dissolve into the water. I like to make enough to pour into a squeeze bottle to store in the fridge for other times I want a drizzle of honey, so I do 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup water and have plenty leftover. I pour it into this squeeze bottle for storage.
How to Make a Bee’s Knees
- Juice your lemons until you get 1.5 ounces (this juicer works great!)
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with a lid (I love these plastic lids) with ice
- Pour 1.5 ounces of lemon juice into the shaker/mason jar
- Pour 1.5 ounces of your honey simple syrup into the shaker/mason jar
- Pour 4 ounces of vodka or gin into the shaker/mason jar
- Pour between 2 glasses, straining out any ice or lemon seeds
- Garnish with a small lemon slice & enjoy!
Bee’s Knee’s Cocktail Essentials from Walmart
More details on a Walmart+ membership…
- Get a free 15 day trial HERE!
- Join for $12.95/month or $98/year (annual plan only – breaks down to $2/week based on 52 weeks in a year)
- The yearlong membership is a 37% savings vs the monthly membership which adds up to $57 saved over the year
- Everything with a Walmart+ icon on Walmart.com has FREE shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes most Marketplace items, location & freight surcharges) with next-day and two-day shipping options!