This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Walmart – thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
You gals know I love getting anything and everything delivered, and Walmart+ is one of my favorite memberships! Today I wanted to walk you through *exactly* how to use the Walmart+ membership to save you time – and money!
Here’s a rundown of exactly how to use Walmart+ for their home delivery:
Once you log into your Walmart account, you’ll see your Walmart+ membership details.
Scroll down this page to see all the benefits you get from your Walmart+ membership depending on which benefits are available in your area:
Free shipping with no minimum (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items) with next-day and two-day shipping on most items shipped from Walmart!
And free delivery from your store on orders of $35+ (restrictions apply) – you can have stuff delivered from your store to your door, from groceries to diapers to office supplies to storage baskets – almost anything you can find in stores can be delivered to your door from your store as fast as same-day.
You’ll choose the date and time you want to schedule for delivery; note, you can also choose ‘Pickup’ but I’m team ‘Delivery’ always!
Then you’ll scroll down and tap the ‘keep shopping’ button.
From there, you’re on the ‘Pickup & Delivery’ “side” of the Walmart site (top left corner of the photo above). You’ll want to stay on that tab to shop items from your store.
If you tap over to the Walmart.com side of the site, you’re still eligible for benefits like Walmart+ free shipping with no order minimum, but you’re not scheduling delivery times and the items aren’t coming from your local store.
Just search anything you’re looking for in the search bar and your store’s inventory will populate and you can add to cart.
Walmart+ will also make recommendations based on your past purchases.
Check out and you’ll be given the option to add to your cart until a few hours before shopping for your order starts!
So many of us live in areas where local grocers don’t offer delivery, so I love the Walmart+ membership for grocery delivery since it allows me to get some time back in my day!
More details on a Walmart+ membership…
- Get a free 2-week trial HERE!
- Join for $12.95/month or $98/year (which breaks down to $2/week based on 52 weeks in a year)
- The yearlong membership is a 37% savings vs the monthly membership which adds up to $57 saved over the year
What do you get with a Walmart+ membership?
- Walmart+ free shipping with no order minimum! You also get free next-day & two-day shipping on items from Walmart.com with no order minimum required (excludes oversized, freight, & Marketplace items)
- Free delivery from your store ($35 minimum, some restrictions apply). Your delivery could be as fast as same day, depending on your area and availability.
- Mobile scan & go makes it quick and easy to check out in-store with your phone – perfect for those times when you’ve forgotten your wallet (it’s happened more times than I’d like to admit!)
- Save 5¢ per gallon with member prices on fuel at Walmart & Murphy stations. And you get member pricing at Sam’s Club fuel centers!