This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
They’re here! The 2019 Holiday Gift Guides are ready for ya!
Whether you’re shopping now and spreading out the budget over the next 8 weeks or you’re not starting til December, I truly hope this post and these guides are a resource for you!
Hint: there’s a little green email icon on the left side of this page – tap that to email this page to yourself and just search ‘gift guides’ in your inbox when you’re ready to shop.
If you haven’t signed up for my email list yet, click the picture button below to make sure each new gift guide is delivered straight to your inbox the day they’re published!
Without further adieu… click the links below or the big picture to be taken to the post with allllll my gift recommendations for each recipient! sign up to make sure you don’t miss one!
- gifts for guys – stocking stuffers, gifts over $100, affordable gifts
- gifts for your mom or mother-in-law
- gifts for moms-to-be and new moms
- gifts for baby’s first Christmas
- gifts for teachers at all price points
- stocking stuffers for babies + toddlers
- big girl gifts + stocking stuffers (girls ages 5ish-10ish)
- big boy gifts + stocking stuffers (girls ages 5ish-10ish)
- toddler gifts (boys & girls)
- preschooler gifts
- hostess/neighbor/service people gifts (mailman, stylist, etc) – LIVE
- my own personal wish list/favorite things list
- non-toy, experience gifts for kids
I truly hope these gift guides give you some gift-giving inspiration and make your life a little easier this holiday season!