This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve been a Tote’r for a couple months and I L.O.V.E. Le Tote! Wondering what the hell I’m
talking writing about? Read on…
Here’s the breakdown:
Who: Le Tote carries brands like French Connection, Tart, BCBGeneration – brands you would find at Nordstrom.
Where: To your front door! Or desk. Or wherever you want, they ship your package.
When: Monthly fee of $49.99 for unlimited totes/month.
How: You fill out a style profile then browse their site to “heart” the items you like on their site to add them to your closet. Le Tote curates your tote (3 apparel, 2 accessory) and ships it to your door. You keep what you like (they charge you ~25% off normal retail) or just wear whatever you want and send it back. You are charged for whatever you don’t send back. The return shipping is way easy – a pre-labeled, prepaid sealable shipping bag is included with every Tote.
A couple of details…
- The clothes you receive are worn but clean. I’ve never received anything stinky or stained, so that’s a plus.
- You must return everything in your Tote at the same time, in the same bag, to avoid being charged for any item. Example: you receive a shirt, a dress, a pair of pants, and 2 necklaces. If you only want to wear the dress, you can’t send everything else back until you’re done with the dress- if you send your stuff back without the dress, they will charge you for it.
- You get to review and change your curated Tote 24 hours prior to shipment. This is a great way to ensure you’re getting something you need or want, i.e. a dress for a weekend event.
5 Reasons I love Le Tote:
- Always something new to wear. This makes getting dressed a little more fun!
- Great way to try brands I haven’t tried before, like Tart, Kut from Kloth, French Connection, BCBGeneration, House of Harlow 1960, etc.
- Introduces me to styles I would never choose off the rack. Tailored blouses, gold jewelry, and drapey sheaths, I’m looking at you.
- They send you a “bonus” item when you keep an item from the previous Tote. Basically, they reward you for making a purchase.
- It’s easy – doesn’t get much simpler than picking up a box from your front porch, trying things on and returning via your mailbox- no messing with UPS or FedEx. Also, no laundry! For a mom with no time to shop and who would rather pluck her eyebrows with rusty pliers than do laundry, it’s a win-win.
Have you tried Le Tote? Thoughts? If you’re interested, here’s my personal referral link to sign up 🙂