This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I *love* seeing other people post their favorite Amazon purchases, so I figured you might want to see what’s been delivered lately in those brown boxes with the blue Prime tape here at our house ;). Brace yourself… there’s a whole lotta random in this bunch!
(1) Short Sleeve Thermal Top – I was doubtful about the quality on this top but I was pleasantly surprised! Runs REALLY large, size down if you can.
(2) Soft & Stretchy Pullover – this thing is SO soft and flattering! I grabbed it in blue but it also comes in a sleek grey and a B&W stripe. Love the side slits!
(3) Striped One-Piece Swimsuit – my favorite suit of the summer for under $25!
(4) Core 10 7/8th Leggings – these are *perfection* for me at 5’2… I love that you can ‘build your own’ legging and the quality is SO good – not see-through at all.
(5) Black Karen Walker Dupes – these sunglasses cover allll your eye area – a must when you have kids adding to bags and shadows 24/7
(6) Raglan Peplum Sweatshirt – this is ADORABLE and I’m ready for fall. Comes in 6 cute colors 🙂
(7) Cutest Ruffle PJs – these are a favorite of mine – I’ve had them for a few months and they are so soft & smooth
(8) Mini Boxed Water – ok so this is kind of a lazy move BUT I find myself without water for the kids in the car sometimes and you aren’t supposed to leave plastic water bottles in the car soooo I bought a stash of these to keep on-hand.
(9) Moon Cheese – moon cheese is just dehydrated cheese but it’s a great, on-the-go snack that I always have in my backpack or car. My favorite is the pepperjack – not too spicy 🙂
(10) Reusable Snack Bags – Quinn started school and I don’t want to use a million Ziplock baggies since it’s not environmentally friendly, so I just ordered this set of reusable bags – they are SO cute!
(11) Nipple Covers – this *may* be the most random thing on the list but these things are awesome – adhesive everywhere except the middle so they stay put but don’t rip your nip off when it’s time to take them off (you’re welcome on the visual). and they’re reusable.
(12) Elnet Unscented Hairspray – the best hold without the stink of regular Elnett 🙂
(13) Baby Toothbrush – I’m a little late to the game on this but Emmy needs a toothbrush so I grabbed this one. Cute!
(14) Course Ground Cold Brew Beans – a couple months ago I made the switch from store-bought cold brew to DIY cold brew and these grounds make the best cold brew! This is the cold brew pitcher I use to make my own.
(15) Furniture Straps – an ESSENTIAL if you have kids in the house… Quick story: in our ‘real’ house, I have everything anchored to the wall. We’re in a condo during our renovation and although I bought these furniture straps right when we moved it, I never installed them. Fast forward to last week, when this dresser fell on Cooper (he’s fine). But the moral of the story is, anchor your furniture! It only takes a split second of curiosity for a child to climb on furniture unsafely.
(16) Leather Leash – gorgeous, especially for the price! We bought this for Porkchop a few months ago and it’s held up really well
(17) Mezzaluna – totally ups your salad game x’s 1000… basically chops everything up so that a little bit of every part of your salad is in every single bite
(18) Reusable Straws – even Starbucks is ditching straws, figured it was time I followed suit! This set is amaze.
(19) Gingham Sheets – definitely not fancy but good enough for a 3-year-old
(20) 20 Pack of Bows – Quinn is just getting into bows so I didn’t want to spend a fortune on hair accessories she might not wear… this pack of 20 is a freaking STEAL. Quality is great and colors are cute!
(21) 2 Piece Hard Sided Samsonite Luggage – admittedly, I bought this set on Prime Day but I really love it so far
(22) Jade Roller – I’m going to be honest… I don’t use this every day but I keep it in the fridge and it feels SO good to smooth over your face when its cold
(23) Superhero Cape Set – I ordered these for Cooper’s Superhero birthday party and was so impressed with the quality!
(24) Maui Costume/PJ Set – if you have a kid who LOVES and LIVES to dress up, this is a fun costume because it’s not the cheap polyester material and doubles as PJs
(25) Left Handed Youth Baseball Glove – Cooper is a leftie & they didn’t have a glove for him anywhere local so off to Amazon we went!
(26) Swig Combo Cooler – this little beauty keeps cold stuff cold, hot stuff hot, and also acts as a coozy for your can of whatever 😉 so pretty & practical!
(27) Art Bag – I originally bought these to hold ALL THE ART from the kids and once they were delivered, ordered 2 more for our house/renovation papers. They are SUPER high quality and can fit entire notebooks in them – a great, sturdy, safe place to put all the masterpieces your kids create.
(28) Craft Paper Roll – my favorite way to cover a table or wrap a gift
(29) Wobble Stop Table Leveler – why did I not buy this sooner? We had a table outside that hasn’t been even for years… and had a dog bone wedged under there as a leveler. Trust me, this wedge works WAY better!
(31) Gold Frame – absolutely gorgeous and looks so expensive. I have one in Cooper’s room
(32) Disney Minnie Purse – we’re going to Disney in October and I just couldn’t resist grabbing this little Minnie crossbody for Quinn. Or myself. The verdict is still out!